The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Awful.

There was just no humor. Well animated, but that is really the only nice thing I have to say about it.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

Epic.

I feel good about myself.

Stickman91 responds:

YOU ROCK!

Sonicc10 Pwning Sk8 Sonicc10 Pwning Sk8

Absolutely beautiful.

Never in my entire life have I seen a flash so well crafted and downright magnificent. It is a work of true genius that you obviously spent years of very hard work on. One can only hope that other artists will be inspired and attempt to follow your brilliant example.

The graphics were exceedingly mindblowing. Every frame was drawn in a superbly artistic fashion, and the manner in which you put them together was truely elaborate. Even artists such as Adam Phillips would envy a flash as eloquently animated as this one.

The sound was absolutely amazing. The song you chose for this work of art was nothing short of the most gorgeous musical peice that it has ever been my pleasure to hear. In addition, the sound effects were so realistic that it was preposterous.

I could not believe my ears nor my eyes upon viewing this flash. It is, without a shadow of doubt, the greatest flash ever to grace Newgrounds in history.

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

Meh.

As much as I used to love Madness, it truely has gotten a bit boring. Well animated without a doubt, but mostly just the same old shit in every episode. I am sorry, but it just isn't so entertaining to me anymore.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Not awesome.

It was, without a doubt, well animated, but not funny like the others. I got the joke, but it failed to even bring a smile to my face. I'm sorry, but you need to do better than this.

How to use the search bar How to use the search bar

I lmfao'd

I'm sure this really helped a lot of people.

don't EVER watch this don't EVER watch this

HOLY SHIT LMFAO

The funniest flash I have seen in a long time. Exellent job dude.

Adventures Of Bob And G 2 Adventures Of Bob And G 2

Absolutely terrible.

The charachters where poorly drawn, the animation was poor, you obviously put no effort into this whatsoever. It's impossible to find anything here that was actually enjoyable. Please actually TRY making a good flash next time instead of just wasting our time with this shit.

Land of The Green Land of The Green

Not bad

I liked the story, it was pretty interesting, and I liked the music.

The animation could use some work, however, and it would have been better if you made it longer.

Overall, it's still pretty good. 6/10

JXYEAH responds:

Thanks, I'll try to make a longer one if I make a sequel.

Blood Shot Madness 1 Blood Shot Madness 1

Not good.

You're getting better at this, but I still don't think it's good enough. Try actually making the enimies try to attack the hero rather than just standing there and getting shot.

ojo66 responds: