The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

Awful.

There was just no humor. Well animated, but that is really the only nice thing I have to say about it.

The Greatest Newgrounder! The Greatest Newgrounder!

Epic.

I feel good about myself.

Stickman91 responds:

YOU ROCK!

Sonicc10 Pwning Sk8 Sonicc10 Pwning Sk8

Absolutely beautiful.

Never in my entire life have I seen a flash so well crafted and downright magnificent. It is a work of true genius that you obviously spent years of very hard work on. One can only hope that other artists will be inspired and attempt to follow your brilliant example.

The graphics were exceedingly mindblowing. Every frame was drawn in a superbly artistic fashion, and the manner in which you put them together was truely elaborate. Even artists such as Adam Phillips would envy a flash as eloquently animated as this one.

The sound was absolutely amazing. The song you chose for this work of art was nothing short of the most gorgeous musical peice that it has ever been my pleasure to hear. In addition, the sound effects were so realistic that it was preposterous.

I could not believe my ears nor my eyes upon viewing this flash. It is, without a shadow of doubt, the greatest flash ever to grace Newgrounds in history.

Space Pheonix Space Pheonix

Terrible.

You can win by just moving your ship to the far left and leaving it there the whole time.

a little Blood tutorial a little Blood tutorial

Well...

I suppose it's helpful for those who would like to animate blood in such a manner, but even a flash noob like myself can animate blood better than the way you did in this tutorial. Not to mention, the grammar needs some serious improvment. It's not a bad tutorial, but only a real flash noob would find that they actually learned something from this.

Sorry, but you need to improve your own skills before you go on making a tutorial. 5/10.

Shoot It Shoot It

It's alright.

It's at least somewhat entertaining, but it would be nice if there was a preloader and if there was sound. In addition, there is a bit of a problem: "Time left:" shows your score, and "Score:" shows how much time is left. Try to fix this.

Also, I hit 41 targets.

beatme1 responds:

Thanks, I'm gonna fix the time and score.

[KKK99] step off motherfucker [KKK99] step off motherfucker

Shittiest song I ever heard.

You claim this to be a great song, but really, i'd say it's current score is a bit generous. This deserves a negative score.

I've always hated rap music, but this doesn't even deserve to be called rap. You're just whispering into the mic with your shitty high-pitched voice. Not even close to the non-existant quality of real rap.

karlkoolkid1999b responds:

your dumb

Shoop dah woop Shoop dah woop

Please, try and be more original.

"Shoop da whoop" has never been funny, and it has been overdone to death. Don't submit this shit to the art portal. No one likes it.

nosferaytu responds: